The Agamenticus Sun

The Agamenticus Sun

The Agamenticus Sun

Anna Doughty: Taylor Swift was my top artist this year!
MOTS: Spotify Wrapped
January 2, 2024

York High Schools Internet Troubles

York High School is facing the same old problem once again – the internet keeps acting up. This issue is causing a lot of trouble for students and teachers alike. The lack of internet is making it hard for everyone to study and get work done during the school day. Imagine trying to complete and focus on your online assignments without access to computers. Plus, it’s tough to reach out to people like parents, teachers, or even support services when needed. This whole situation is frustrating and it needs to get better soon.

These internet troubles aren’t just a small annoyance, they’re causing big problems for students. When the internet goes down, it’s like hitting a roadblock in your studies. Not being able to connect with your family or teachers in emergencies is worrying. It’s not just about schoolwork; it’s about feeling safe and supported when or if things go wrong.

All of us at York High School want things to change. We want a reliable internet connection that won’t cause problems so frequently. Fixing this is not just a wish, it’s something that the students and staff really need. Everyone deserves an education without tech problems getting in the way, let’s just hope that these internet hassles become a thing of the past for York.